REQUIREMENT: Complete the ASC Beginning Coaching Principles course which is delivered separately via the ASC’s website and various State/Territory Training Centres.
DOCUMENT: Australian Sports Commission
CLICK ON THE IMAGE or LINK!
Option 1: The course includes approximately eight hours of theoretical units which must be completed pre-course and nine hours of practical units which will be completed in-course. The theoretical units are to be completed online and include the Australian Sports Commission Beginning Coaching Principles of Coaching Course
Option 2: The general coaching principles component is obtained via an external provider, such as a State/Territory Office for Sport & Recreation or a tertiary institute.
The listed sites below where you can find the courses
- NSW Sport and Recreation Click here
- Queensland Sport and Recreation Click here
- Sport and Recreation South Australia Click here
- Sport and Recreation Northern Territory Click here
- Sport and Recreation ACT Click here
- Sport and Recreation Tasmania Click here
- Sport and Recreation VictoriaClick here
- Sport and Recreation Western Australia Click here