3: ASC - Community Coaching General Principles (8 hours)
- Category: AEBF Beginning Coaching
The course is aimed at first time and beginner coaches (eg. parents). The course contains four modules and will take approximately four hours to complete.
There is assessment included within each module of the course.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE or LINK!
What you need to know before you enrol.
The course is initially being offered free of charge, only to those people with a valid Australian postal address. The course is subsidised by the Australian Sports Commission to encourage beginner officials to undertake training. Learners are encouraged only to enrol if they are genuinely interested in completing the course. Learners will have six months from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Please consider carefully when to enrol in the course, to make best use of the time you have available to complete it. Learners who successfully complete the course will receive a certificate and have their details recorded on the Australian Sports Commission’s national coaching database. Please check your full name is correct when enrolling for the course, as this will be the name that appears on your certificate.
- - - - - -
The listed sites below where you can find the courses
- NSW Sport and Recreation Click here
- Queensland Sport and Recreation Click here
- Sport and Recreation South Australia Click here
- Sport and Recreation Northern Territory Click here
- Sport and Recreation ACT Click here
- Sport and Recreation Tasmania Click here
- Sport and Recreation Victoria Click here
- Sport and Recreation Western Australia Click here